Other Alyssa Stuff!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Loads of Fun

@Alyssa_Milano I have just donated $100,000 to the wildlife fundless than a minute ago via web


Some one impersonating the Old Spice guy on Twitter thought it would be funny to announce a donation to the NWF on behalf of Alyssa Milano.

If you don't think it was funny, I think we should make an effort to reach that $100,000 mark for the #NWF. Alyssa Milano has over 900,000 followers. Imagine if just 10% of us make a $10 donation.

Text "WILDLIFE" to 20222 to donate $10. I'm doing it now. Will you?

2 comments:

Lori_Lou said...

+ $10 from me. Thanks for posting this.

@jacobelliot1998 said...

I am doing the charity fun run on 8th august I will have to do it on my crutches coz doc said that I have to stay on them til i have the outside pins taken out. I have £22 so far in sponcer money i think thats about $33. I will send it to nwf in America when i have done the run. i shoud have more by then. Well my gramps will send it coz i dont no how to. #AlyssasArmy