Other Alyssa Stuff!

Monday, February 7, 2011

From Lanipandy

from @lanipandy

I would like to thank her for inspiring me in a hundred beautiful ways! Please allow me to count some of the ways. She shows that her strikingly good looks are more that just skin deep--> here's how:

1. by showing her tremendous love for animals--horses, cats, dogs- and their welfare.
2. and because of her love for them and that she feels that the world has so much suffering in it already, she became vegetarian! I'll eternally remember PETA's campaign in the Philippines (I've attached a photo below, the slogan reads: Make vegetables part of you/your life)



3. she tweets about anything under the sun-- politics, sports, current events, entertainment, business, her poopie days. She even tweets photos of her sans make-up (she's equally gorgeous made-up)

4. and because of her tweets, thousands of people are now enjoying clean waters!

5. and, again, because of her tweets, I signed-up on Twitter and had the chance to meet these fascinating and awesome tweeple who share the same love for Alyssa!

Sorry Jimmy if it's a bit long (like it's my own blog or something). I can just actually say " I adore you Alyssa in everything that you do!" (it pretty covers everything I wanted to say to her!).

and oh, before I say my thanks, let me just share a secret wish. One, just one, twit from her will make my day, my month and my year! :) haha..

No comments: