Other Alyssa Stuff!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Posts

I've only been on Twitter for a little over a month. I was one of those 'I don't understand it so I'm going to avoid it and Facebook is easier' people. But I've recently got re-acquainted with Charmed, to the point of buying the complete series on DVD. I fell in love with the Halliwells all over again and started trying to find out what everyone was doing now that the show was over. I read somewhere about Alyssa being in a new TV Movie and wanted to find out more (like if it's ever coming to the UK). I checked her official website and noticed she was on Twitter but not on Facebook at that time (she fixed that recently LOL). I checked that page a couple more times and then just after New Year I checked it once more and decided, what the heck! I might as well join and if I don't like it I'll leave!
What I found was an amazing group of people all following a wonderful 'leader' in Alyssa. It's taken me a while to get used to the various theme days we have, but for#MilanoMonday we're asked to show our love for Alyssa and give our reasons. A lot of those reasons are 'because she does this or she cares about that specific thing'. I think it's just something as simple as - she cares and she shares.
Alyssa is the reason I joined Twitter and she's the reason I'm staying (even if I am still getting the hang of things and don't understand everything twitter-wise yet). I live in hope of one day being mentioned or having one of my lame tweets retweeted by her (but I'm not holding my breath LOL).
#MilanoMonday #ILoveAlyssa because she's the reason I'm here and making new friends and being educated and.. (the list goes on)
Thank You Alyssa and thank you LippyJimmy for letting us share too!

Jo (aka @brit_pup)

No comments: