Other Alyssa Stuff!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Guest Posts

My Admiration of Alyssa Milano

If you were to ask me what comes to mind when you think of Alyssa Milano? My answer would be sunshine, rainbows, the beach, and anything else that makes me happy. However it’s not just what I think about when I think of Alyssa Milano it’s how I feel. Alyssa makes me feel happy, calm, respected, and loved. Alyssa is like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day and so much more. This is my admiration for Alyssa Milano.
Alyssa is such a genuine and pure woman. She cares about everyone and is ready to lend a hand to anyone who needs it. What she does to help people is just amazing and she’s amazing. She doesn’t just help people, she helps animals too. Alyssa is without a doubt one the most compassionate people on this earth today. Alyssa is a huge inspiration to everyone as well as me. She encourages us to help out in any way we can and understands if we can’t donate. I think no I know that with Alyssa we can help make our world a better place for all of us.
Following Alyssa on Twitter has been a Godsend to me. Alyssa constantly inspires me through her tweets every day. She also makes me smile every day. Her warmth, kindness, and smiles are felt through her tweets. I’m proud to follow her on Twitter and wouldn’t have it any other way. Through Alyssa I’ve met some awesome and sweet friends, Liz Dziuk aka cocacola222 constantly helps me through rough times and I do the same for her. We met on Alyssa’s message board Celebrity Loop about a year ago and I’ve been so happy being friends with her ever since. Some other friends I’ve met because of Alyssa are LippyJimmy, Angel LaCombe aka angelmarie_3, Laura Walker aka laurawalker86, Geno Carter aka Genosworld, Lisa Paternella aka bittersweet9, Niki Kaxeri aka NiKi1_ and Emma Clifford aka embemp3 are just a few. I appreciate each and every one of them. Alyssa doesn’t see us as “just fans”, we are way more important to her than that. She cares about us and what is going on with us. She offers prayers and twitter hugs when we need it most. She puts a smile on our faces when we need it most. We are more like friends or family to her than like fans. That is something a lot of celebrities can’t say about themselves. Alyssa is truly a special person to all of us.
I always think about what it will be like when my dream comes true and I get to meet Alyssa. That will be one of the best days of my life. I’m not going to lie there might be some happy tears. It will be an honor and privilege to meet Alyssa. I will be grateful every single day when I’m given the opportunity. I always say when not if I meet Alyssa because I know deep down in my heart that someday I will meet her, it’s just a feeling I have. I am not ashamed or embarrassed to say I love Alyssa Milano. Nothing will ever change my love for her. Alyssa Milano is my Hero and Biggest Inspiration and someday I hope to be able to help out the way she does.

Sorry if it's a little long but it basically sums up how I feel about Alyssa! : )

@lilsouthernlady aka Sumner :)

1 comment:

Sumner's World said...

In case anyone is wondering because it's not on there this is lilsouthernlady's guest post. forgive the last line it's my e-mail signature.